What We Offer
- We collaborate with prestigious domestic and international business partners to deliver leading-edge pumping technology and efficient solutions at competitive prices to our clients
- We have at our disposal a team of dedicated professionals (sales employees, service technicians and operations staff) who work round the clock to grasp and address varied needs of our clients
- We also work with various channel partners worldwide to drive our sales and to improve our business reach and visibility
- We specialize in offering advanced pumping solutions for all the very critical & hazardous fluids and demanding pumping applications
HIS Pumps & Systems Private Limited with an aim to offer innovative pumping solutions that can handle all critical and hazardous fluids as well as efficiently meet requirements of demanding pumping applications. Led by Mr. Shah and empowered by qualified and dedicated sales employees, service technicians and operations staff, HIS Pumps & Systems Private Limited today has attained significant growth, emerging as a formidable player with unmatched excellence marks in the pumping industry. Some other factors which makes us preferable are:
- An array of innovative and cost effective pumping solutions
- A well equipped facility to design an unbeatable line of products
- Our manpower comprises of experienced technocrats, trained professionals and other professionals to execute every task efficiently
- Creative and highly qualified sales and business executives committed to provide the most efficient pumping solution
- Prompt deliveries and client satisfaction: our priority
- Industry leading prices to suit the budget of every entity
- Experienced team of service engineers available 24/7 to resolve all the issues.
To offer seamless pumping solutions and address any kind of pumping requirements of clients with complete quality and reliability assurance.
Our Business Partners
Some of our major domestic and international business partners includes the following:
World Chemical Company, Japan
- Renowned manufacturer of Environmental Equipment challenging the liquid Transfer Technology
- Manufacturer of Sealless Magnetic Non Metallic Pumps mainly used for corrosive applications
- Pump MOC include ETFE and GFRPP
- Strong customer base comprising plating and PCB manufacturers, chemical industries, and pharmaceutical industries
- One of the world's most distinguished manufacturers of Air operated double diaphragm pump
- Wilden is a part of Dover Corporation - a Fortune 500 Company and is also the inventor and pioneer of Air Operated double diaphragm pumps
- Pump MOC include Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Alloy C, Polypropylene and PVDF
- The elastomers offered include Neoprene, EPDM, PTFE, Viton, Buna-N, Saniflex, Wilflex (Santoprene) and Polyurethane
- Wilden is used in various industries and is expertly designed to handle solid laden slurry and pulp
- Prestigious and trusted manufacturer of Air operated double diaphragm pumps
- Based in Germany, Almatec and is also a part of Dover Corporation
- Ideally suited for most critical applications in Hazardous and Flammable area
- Almatec excels in designing pumps in PTFE (Conductive and Non Conductive) and Polyethylene (Conductive and Non Conductive)
- Since the company was founded, it has designed and supplied some 120,000 pumps to customers around the world. Today, ALMATEC owns numerous patents and boasts of having one of the largest ranges in the field of pneumatic diaphragm pumps
- The air-operated diaphragm pumps of the E-Series (Almatec) have been named a 2010 Innovation Award winner by United States-based Flow Control magazine
CPV Engineers Private Limited, Hubli
- Manufacturer of Chemical Process pumps that comply with ANSI B 73.1 design.
HHV Pumps, Bangalore
- Hind High Vacuum Company Private Limited is a Leader in Vacuum technology in India and current product range includes the entire spectrum of vacuum including Special systems, Coating units, Vacuum Furnace, Vacuum Pumps, Measuring instruments, etc.
- This joint venture is between M/s. HINDHIVAC grouped and Dr. Rajagopal, who was earlier, served M/s. Edwards, U.K. as CEO.
Flux Pumps, Germany
- Leader in Drum Handling and barrel handling technology
- Specializing in a wide array of materials to handle highly viscous, corrosive and other drum handling applications